H.L. Mitchell’s father, Jim Mitchell, owned the Barber Shop in this building during the early 1930′s. After he left Tyronza, the Barber Shop was acquired in 1937 by Robert Rye. From 1941 until 1983, the business was operated by Olen Shockley as the O.K. Barber Shop. This is one of the two original barber chairs from the building. Chair on loan from Betty Bradford, daughter of Olen Shockley.